CSCI345 - Linux System Administration
- Setup 3 node cluster
- Kubernetes running a single cluster across all 3 nodes.
- Shared NFS /home folders
- Grader account w/ SSH key on all nodes
- Automate w/ Ansible or Puppet
For help refer to K3s Docs to setup a cluster
You only need to setup a basic cluster.
Answer the following questions in Final_README.md file in your submission folder.
- What is Kubernetes?
- Why might you want a shared home directory?
- Why would you want to automate the setup?
- Did you setup your K3s cluster on GCP or locally? Why did you choose this route?
Commit to the finalproject branch of your CSCI345 organization repo with the following:
- Ansible Playbooks or Puppet Manifests
- Ansible Inventory (if using ansible)
- Any other needed files
Verify that you can see your files on GitHub for the repo under the finalproject branch. Also make sure your branch is named correctly or it will not be pulled for grading.