CSCI340 - Operating Systems
- Google Drive Shared Folder - Shared folder of lecture slides, and other materials.
- Git Basics Video - Basic tutorial on using git for version control I recorded Spring 2020
- Learn Git Branching - Excellent web tutorial working through a variety of use cases for git including using branches.
- GitHub - Version Control & Open Source Code Repository
- BitBucket - Version Control Host for GIT or MERCURIAL (Education Accounts are Free)
- Onthehub - Campus On The Hub page w/ free VMware eval licenses
- Ubuntu - Distro of Linux I'll personally be using.
- Dev Docs - Searchable documentation of many popular languages. Includes C documentation, which is what we'll be using primarily in this course. But great resource for all of you long term.
- General Academic Email Etiquette - I'm fine with you calling me by my first name, but if you are going to use a salutation, make sure it's a correct one.
- Practice Midterm - Practice CSCI340 Midterm
- Moodle - We will be using the Moodle Learning Management System (LMS) this semester. The enrollment key was given out in lecture, email me if you missed the first lecture and didn't get the enrollment key for Moodle.
- Piazza - Discussion board for the class, you should have been invited before the semester started, if you recently registered make sure you have me enroll you as this is where I post announcements, and where general questions for the class should go.